- Home /
Partner's Promotion T & C
G'DAY REWARDS Competition Terms and Conditions
Conditions of Entry
Join G’DAY Rewards & Win Competition (Promotion)
- Information on how to enter this Promotion, mechanics of entry and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry by each entrant. Participation in any competition is deemed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is Australian Park Licence Co Pty Ltd (ABN 99 622 566 205) of Level 7, 60 Light Square, Adelaide, 5000. Telephone number: 1300 061 811.
- The Promoter’s website assets are discoveryholidayparks.com.au; topparks.com.au; gdayrewards.com.au.
- The directors, officers, management and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and its related bodies corporate are not eligible to enter this Promotion.
- The Promotion commences Saturday 28th September 2019 from 08:00am ACST and ends on Thursday 23rd January 2020 at 11:59pm ACST (Promotion Period).
- This is a game of chance and skill plays no part in determining the outcome.
- Entry is open to permanent residents of Australia aged eighteen years or over who during the Promotion Period:
- Subject to expressly opting out, entrants will be automatically entered when they meet the Entry Criteria during the Promotion Period.
- The join or renewal fee for the G’DAY Rewards membership must be paid in full by the entrant with no discounts or promocodes attached (i.e. payment of the full $50 join fee or renewal fee for a 2-year G’DAY Rewards membership.)
- If a join or renewal is cancelled or refunded at any time, then the corresponding entry or entries will be deemed invalid.
- There is a limit of 1 (one) entry per entrant for the duration of the Promotion Period.
- Entries will be deemed accepted at the time of receipt of payment by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission by the entrant. Any dispute as to whether an entry has been received will be determined by the Promoter and the Promoter’s decision will be final in this respect. Incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid. All entries must include a valid first name, last name, email address and phone number.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction or otherwise including those entries not received by the Promoter.
- Entrants who are automatically entered in the Promotion but no longer wish to participate, may email email@example.com to be removed from the Promotion.
- Should an entrant’s contact details change during the Promotion Period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry must be directed to the Promoter by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Entries not fully complying with these Conditions of Entry may be deemed invalid at the Promoter’s discretion. If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these Conditions of Entry, the entry will be discarded, and the relevant prize will be re-awarded in accordance with the relevant clause of these Conditions of Entry as if the discarded entry had not been received.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request that the winner provides proof of identity, proof of age, proof of residency and/or proof of entry validity in order to claim the prize. Proof of identification, residency, age and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
C. Drawing Winners
- The draw will be conducted on Friday 31st January 2020 at 10:30 am ACST at Discovery Parks Head Office (Level 7, 60 Light Square, Adelaide, 5000).
- The Promoter will conduct by an electronic draw of all eligible entrants to determine all winners. The draw will be conducted by the Promoter as follows:
Electronic Software: www.drawmycomp.com (Approval No: 959)
Location: Level 7, 60 Light Square, Adelaide SA 5000
Date: Friday 31st January 2020
Time: 10:30am ACST
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of this Promotion, including the selection of any winner/s and the criteria applied by the Promoter in determining the winner, is final and binding on every person who enters.
- The winner/s will be contacted via telephone, post or email using the contact details submitted with their entries by the Promoter within 2 days after the draw.
- The winner/s will be announced on the G’DAY Rewards Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/groups/gdayrewards/) and G’DAY Rewards website (https://www.gdayrewards.com.au/) within 7 days of the draw. The winner/s may also be published via the G’Day Rewards, Discovery Parks and Top Parks Twitter and other social media accounts.
- If a prize is not claimed within 3 months of publication, a redraw will be conducted. If required, the redraw will be conducted on Monday 4th May 2020 at 11:00 am ACST at Discovery Parks Head Office (Level 7, 60 Light Square, Adelaide, 5000).
- A redrawn winner will be notified by telephone within 2 days of the draw, and in writing within 7 days of draw. The name and address of the redrawn winner will be published on the Promoter’s website (https://www.gdayrewards.com.au/).
- If a winner becomes ineligible to receive a Prize a subsequent redraw will be conducted on Wednesday 1st July 2020 at 11:00am ACST at Discovery Parks Head Office (Level 7, 60 Light Square, Adelaide, 5000).
- All decisions of the Promoter are final, and no discussions or correspondence will be entered into.
- There are 10 prizes to be won by 10 individual winners. The prizes consist of a Mitsubishi Motors Australia Eclipse Cross Exceed 2WD (including fitted towing accessories, 12 months registration and on road costs), 500,000 flybuys points, 500,000 Velocity Points, a Virgin Australia Velocity Gold membership, a TCL 65” C8 QUHD LED TV (Model Number 65C8) from The Good Guys Commercial, a mycar $500 voucher to spend at any mycar location Australia wide, a $500 Experience Oz voucher, a 12 Month Goodlife Health Clubs Platinum (All Club) Membership, a $1000 Sportitude Gift Card, a $500 accommodation voucher for use at a participating Discovery Parks and/or Top Park.
- The first valid entry drawn will win a Mitsubishi Motors Australia Eclipse Cross Exceed 2WD (including, 12 months registration and on road costs).
- The following nine (9) valid entries will win a randomly selected prize from the remaining prize pool as they are drawn.
- Prize values are based upon the recommended retail prices at the time of printing (inclusive of GST unless expressly stated otherwise). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for change in prize value between now and the ultimate prize redemption date.
- Prizes cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash.
E. Individual Prize Conditions:
- The Mitsubishi Motors Exceed 2WD must be collected by the winner from a local dealership at the winner’s cost. Dealership location and collection time will be arranged at time of prize notification. The Mitsubishi Motors Australia Eclipse Cross Exceed 2WD exterior colour and interior colour scheme will vary depending on the winner’s location and the stock available at the local dealership. Maximum prize value is $39,000 AUD (excluding GST).
- 500,000 Velocity Frequent Flyer Points:
500,000 Velocity Frequent Flyer Points which may be redeemed for goods and services with a maximum value of $18,500. Velocity Frequent Flyer Points will be allocated to the Velocity Frequent Flyer Member’s Account only. Value is based on a sample of the Velocity Frequent Flyer Points options that could be obtained by redeeming the prize through the Velocity Frequent Flyer Points program at the time of this Promotion (as more fully defined in the terms and conditions of the Velocity Frequent Flyer Points program which can be viewed at (https://experience.velocityfrequentflyer.com/member-support/terms-conditions). The estimate of value is provided for the purposes of licensing this Promotion only – the value of the Velocity Frequent Flyer Points will vary depending on how and when they are redeemed by the winner through the Velocity Frequent Flyer Points program.
- The Velocity Frequent Flyer Points can be redeemed through the Velocity Frequent Flyer Points program in several ways, in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Velocity Frequent Flyer Points program and Velocity Frequent Flyer Points store.
- The Promoter, its agents and associate companies are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any variation in the prize value to that stated in these Conditions of Entry.
- The total prize value is $18,500 AUD (excluding GST). The prize is not exchangeable, non-transferrable and cannot be taken as cash.
- The Velocity Points will be credited to the Velocity Frequent Flyer account number provided.
- The Velocity Points will be credited to the Velocity Frequent Flyer account number within 7 days of the winner being announced and contacted.
- Use of Velocity Points is subject to the Velocity Members Terms and Conditions, which are located on the Velocity Frequent Flyer website at: https://www.velocityfrequentflyer.com/content/TermsConditions/
- The Promoter and Velocity Frequent Flyer Pty Ltd make no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist at any destination or as part of the prize.
- 500,000 flybuys points:
- To be eligible to receive this prize, the winner must be a flybuys member. Non-flybuys members can join flybuys at https://www.flybuys.com.au/registration/check-registration?new_member.
- Points will be allocated to the winner’s flybuys account within two (2) weeks of the end of Promotion Period.
- Acceptance, use and redemption of flybuys points are governed by the flybuys Terms & Conditions: https://www.flybuys.com.au/about/#/flybuys-terms-and-conditions.
- Maximum total prize value is $3,500 AUD (excluding GST). The prize is not exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash
- Virgin Australia Velocity Gold membership:
- To be eligible to receive this prize, the winner must be a Velocity Frequent Flyer member. Non-flybuys members can join at: https://join.velocityfrequentflyer.com/?channelname=inet#!/join/account
- Acceptance and use of the prize is subject to the Velocity Frequent Flier terms and conditions (https://experience.velocityfrequentflyer.com/member-support/terms-conditions)
- The Velocity Gold membership is non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. Any vouchers provided in relation to this prize may not be sold or offered for resale (including via online auction sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services, either by the original recipient or any subsequent bearer. If a voucher is sold or used in breach of this condition, the voucher may be withdrawn.
- The Velocity Gold membership is valid for 12 months from the date the winner’s membership upgrade is submitted and will not be extended.
- Maximum prize value is $650.00 AUD (excluding GST)
- The Good Guys Commercial- TCL 65” C8 QUHD LED TV (Model Number 65C8):
- If the model of TV is unavailable at the time the competition is drawn an equivalent model TV will be substituted.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash.
- The prize includes delivery to all areas of Australia.
- Maximum prize value is $1,795 AUD (excluding GST).
- $500 Experience Oz Voucher:
- Use of the voucher is subject to Experience Oz standard terms and conditions, which are located at: https://www.experienceoz.com.au/en/terms-and-conditions;
- prize is valid for a maximum of $500 AUD attributable between 2 people. Winners may elect to pay for additional people or additional costs of experience above the value of the voucher.
- The prize is not exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash
- The 12 Month Goodlife Health Clubs Platinum (All Club) Membership:
- Limited to one pass per winner.
- Use of the pass is subject to the Goodlife 12 Month Complimentary Membership T&C’s: https://www.goodlifehealthclubs.com.au/Terms%20and%20Conditions/free-pass-terms-conditions-complimentary-membership-12-month.
- Maximum value of prize is $1,292.40 AUD (excluding GST).
- The prize is not exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash
- $1000 Sportitude Gift Card
- The Sportitude Gift Card is redeemable for online purchases made at https://www.sportitude.com.au/.
- Gift Card Code must be entered on the Delivery & Payment step of Checkout under the order total before payment.
- Lost or stolen gift cards will not be replaced or refunded.
- The gift card is Not redeemable for cash.
- If unsure of any terms or how to apply code, email email@example.com or call 1300 365 876.
- mycar- ‘$500 voucher to spend at any mycar location Australia wide’
- This voucher is issued by Tyre and Auto Pty Ltd ABN 57 164 707 484 trading as mycar as a competition prize and expires on the date set out on the voucher.
- This voucher can be used to redeem goods and services for a single vehicle at one time, up to a maximum value of $500, and in one transaction only.
- This voucher may be redeemed at any one of the mycar locations Australia wide.
- Please see www.mycar.com.au for details of services and to make a booking.
- The prize is not exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash
- $500 accommodation voucher for use at participating Discovery Parks & Top Parks (Voucher):
- The voucher is a Promotional Voucher for the purposes of the Discovery Parks Voucher Terms & Conditions.
- The Voucher is valid for 36 months from date of issue, is non-transferable and not exchangeable for cash. Maximum value of prize is $500.00 AUD.
- Use of the Voucher is subject to the:
- The prize is not exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash
- The total prize pool is an estimated $67,237.40 AUD.
F. Intellectual Property
- By accepting a prize, a winner agrees to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed. Winners will not be entitled to any fee for participating in these activities.
- The Promoter may require a winner to participate in promotional activity after the Promotion has ended. In consideration for the Promoter awarding the prize to the winner, the winner permits the winner’s image and/or voice, as recorded, photographed or filmed during the winner’s participation in the prize to appear in any media whatsoever throughout the world for an unlimited period and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any tax liability, including without limitation income tax, fringe benefits tax, or any liability or loss of opportunity due to reportable fringe benefits, incurred by the winner, an entrant, [their employer] and/or another party in connection with participating in the Promotion or the receipt or use of any prize.
- Entrants, the winner and/or any other party will be required to pay any taxes and other accommodation, transport or airport related charges (including any applicable GST on those taxes and charges) which may be incurred in connection with participating in the promotion or due on receipt or use of the prize.
- Entrants should seek independent financial advice to ensure they understand possible tax implications in relation to any tax liability and/or reportable fringe benefits before acceptance or use of a prize.
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility for and makes no representations about any tax liability as a result of participating in the Promotion or from receiving or using any of the prizes.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which in the opinion of the Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if the Promoter becomes aware that a winner and/or a winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause. Any entrant disqualified under this clause is prohibited from any further participation in the Promotion.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (Non-Excludable Guarantees). The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies (and their respective officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence) except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, for any direct, indirect or consequential injury, loss and/or damage arising in any way in connection with this Promotion or any prize/s. This includes, but is not limited to: (i) technical malfunctions, delays or failures, including those resulting from accessing any materials related to this promotion and any incorrect or inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of, or in connection with, this Promotion as a result of any technical malfunctions, delays or failures; (ii) theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (iii) lost or damaged entries, prize claims or prizes; and (iv) acceptance and/or use of any prize (including but not limited to any component of the winner’s trip).
- Each Entrant acknowledges and agrees that their Personal Information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and each winner’s name may be published as required under the relevant lottery legislation.
- The Promotion is governed by Permit Numbers: