Beechworth Lake Sambell Caravan Park - Budget Cabin (Pet Friendly)
These budget cabins ideally sleep a couple or family with young children. They offer a double bed in the main living area and two bunk beds in a bedroom with a closing door. The cabins are fully self-contained and have good heating and cooling, flat screen televisions and cooking facilities including a microwave. Electric blankets are provided on the main bed, pillows to all beds.
The double beds are made up with linen and towels supplied. Bring your own sheets and towel for the bunk beds or hire linen packs for $10.00 per single bed (one-off charge).
- Pets are permitted in these cabins - maximum of 2 dogs allowed.
- Bring your own pet bedding and bowls
- Veranda’s are fully enclosed with entry gates
- There is a charge of $10.00 per dog – per stay to cover cleaning costs
- Studio style cabins comprising a double bed and 2 single bunk beds
- Closing doors to bunk bedroom with curtain partition to main bedroom
- Good heating and cooling
- Hotplates/grillers and microwave oven for cooking
- Flat screen TV’s
- Full length veranda at front of cabin with outdoor table/chair setting
Note: the bunk beds in these cabins are best suited to children—not adults
Unlock mates rates and everyday savings with G’day Rewards; a community of likeminded travellers who love choosing their own adventure & saying g’day to more of Australia.
*Terms & Conditions apply$50 for 2 years