Rottnest Island - Superior Tent
- King bed
- Or 2 single beds
- Pinky’s Beach Club Offers a menu of seasonal local produce, carefully curated by Executive Chef Karl Wulf. Enjoy our signature Grazing Breakfast and maybe later in the day something from our all day dining menu. You'll find it in the heart of our property, on famous Pinky’s Beach.
- Thomsons Restaurant Modern Australian cuisine, from Executive Chef Karl Wulf, is on the menu here... with seafood the hero!! Located next to the ferry wharf, just a leisurely stroll from Discovery Rottnest Island.
- Thomos’ Kiosk The casual cousin of Thomson's restaurant. Simple, tasty food on the go... hot and cold takeaway, meals, hot chickens, wraps, coffee and more. You'll find us just by the ferry wharf.
- Self-catering Planning a BBQ or picnic? Pinky's Beach Club has got you covered! Pop in to grab one of our self-catering food packs. You can choose a ready-to-go family pack or build your own, from a delicious range of meats, seafood and chef made salads.
- In your tent you'll find a kitchenette, complete with a kettle, microwave, toaster and bar fridge.
BATH & LAUNDRY
- Ceiling fan
- Outdoor deck with furniture
- Bath towels, beach towels and bed linen provided
- Additional blankets for winter
Unlock mates rates at over 280+ destinations and everyday savings with G'day Rewards; a community of likeminded travellers who love choosing their own adventure and saying g'day to more of Australia. Become our mate and join in the fun!
*Terms & Conditions apply$50 for 2 years